The RemoteDX Inc Annual General Meeting will be held on 20th September 2020 from 2pm at the Waitohi Hive Makerspace Meeting Room (ground floor, Johnsonville Library) 34 Moorefield Road, Johnsonville, Wellington 6037.
Afternoon tea will be available from 3.00pm upstairs at the Common Ground Waitohi Cafe. Costs will be covered by RemoteDX Inc.
You are also most welcome to come even earlier at 1:00pm to join in as part of the Branch 50 (Wellington) NZART regular meeting.
Proposed AGM Agenda
- Confirmation of a quorum (10 members, after 15 minutes)
- Receive, discuss and vote on:
- Draft minutes of the 2019 AGM meeting (26 May 2019)
- Report from the RDX Chair, on the 2019-20 year;
- Financial statements for the 2019-20 year (as audited by Hon Auditor)
- Committee members (at least two).
- Honorary auditor (may not be an Officer or member of the committee)
- Equipment trustee
- Callsign trustee
- Annual subscription for 2020/21 year (Recommended $5).
- Review, discuss, vote on proposed changes to the RemoteDX constitution
- General business:
- Thanks to Honorary auditor; proposal to offer “koha”
- Presentation / discussion by Ted ZL2TB and Gordon ZL2ARN on Mesh development work
- Discussion on the future of RemoteDX – activity, direction, objectives.
- Proposal to seek approval to purchase, assembly, and deploy a remote SDR for the wellington region
The previous AGM minutes (from 2019), AGM Agenda, Annual reports, and Financial accounts for the year ending 31 March 2020 will be available here on our website shortly for downloading
NB: Mike Woods (ZL1AXG) has advised he will be stepping down as Chair at the AGM.
John Murphy ZL2XJ
Secretary-treasurer RemoteDX Inc.