Members of RemoteDX Inc that the Annual General Meeting will be held on 30th May 2021 from 2pm at the Waitohi Hive Makerspace Meeting Room (Ground floor, Johnsonville Library), 34 Moorefield Road, Johnsonville, Wellington 6037.
Proposed AGM Agenda
- Confirmation of a quorum
- Accept Apologies
- Receive, discuss and vote on:
- Draft minutes of the 2020 AGM meeting (20 September 2020)
- Report from the RemoteDX Chair, on the 2020-21 year
- Financial statements for the 2020-21 year (as reviewed)
- Committee members (at least two).
- Financial Reviewer (may not be an Officer or member of the committee)
- Equipment trustee
- Callsign trustee
- Annual subscription for 2021/22 year (Recommended $5).
- General business:
- Thanks to Financial Reviewer; proposal to offer a “koha”
- Presentation / discussion on Mesh development work
- Presentation / discussion on KiwiSDR project work
- Discussion on the future of RemoteDX – activity, direction, objectives.
- Any other business
Afternoon tea will be available from 3.00pm upstairs at the Common Ground Waitohi Cafe.
The previous AGM minutes and the AGM Agenda, annual reports, and annual accounts for the year ending 31 March 2021 will be available on this website shortly.
ALL WELCOME. IF YOU ARE NOT YET A MEMBER YOU ARE STILL WELCOME