Members of RemoteDX Inc that the Annual General Meeting will be held on 19th April 2022 from 1pm at the Collective Hub, Broderick Road, Johnsonville.
The AGM Agenda, annual reports, annual accounts for the year ending 31 March 2022 plus the previous AGM minutes are available on this website below.
ALL WELCOME. IF YOU ARE NOT YET A MEMBER YOU ARE STILL WELCOME
The RemoteDX Inc Annual General Meeting was held on 26 May 2019 at 3pm at Bernard ZL2BD’s QTH at 1 Winsley Tce, Churton Park, Wellington.
Afternoon tea was available from 2.30pm and most attendees were present at the Branch 50 Shed Workshop that started at 1pm.
The AGM agenda, draft minutes of the 2018 AGM, annual reports for 2018/19 and annual accounts for the year ending 31 March 2019 were made available on this website prior to the meeting.
The Committee gave an update of mesh activity and remote site progress (or lack thereof!) at the meeting, and members were able to inspect the remote site “fridge” with all the gear in it immediately following the formal meeting.
Minutes of the meeting will be available shortly.
At the AGM on 3 May 2018, Mike ZL1AXG outlined the work programme ahead for RemoteDX Inc:
Equipment finalisation and testing
Equipment is now complete in the “fridge” (remote enclosure). Finalisation of the software testing for SCADA control will continue over winter for a spring installation of the Remote site.
Remote site antenna installation and siting of remote enclosure
Negotiation of a site agreement and installation of antennas and the enclosure will be a spring activity (dependent on the Mt Climie upgrade).
Broadband network upgrades
- Relocation of the Johnsonville Link site to a new location and shift node to Ngaio to being direct point-to-point backbone link
- Upgrading of Ngaio to backbone status (addition of direct point to point links to Climie backbone and Johnsonvile link sites)
- Changes in software configuration at Colonial Knob to provide for point-to-point communications to Mt Field, Mt Climie and Johnsonville link sites.
- Installation at the Mt Climie site of a number of nodes (local access node, and point-to-point backbone links to Wairarapa, Colonial Knob, Mt Field, and Ngaio. This will include installation of a RemoteDX pole, a pole mounted switch, and trenching for POE feed.
- Some software upgrades to Mt Field to provided point-to-point backbone link to Colonial Knob and testing site locations for a link to Mt Climie.
Small teams of RemoteDX members will be needed for the Johnsonville and Ngaio upgrades, and a large team (over 3 visits) will be needed for Climie installation. Branch 69 will manage installation at Mt Field. Many upgrades can occur over winter, but the Mt Climie visit will be scheduled on fine warm weekends in Spring.
Your committee has met early in the New Year (committee meeting minutes are located elsewhere on this website). It resolved to form three working groups to progress development. Each working group has representatives from the committee, but we will adding other regular members to working groups as well.
If you have an interest in the following working groups, please let your committee know (by emailing email@example.com):
- Remote site development
- Broadband network development
- Software development
We recently held a working bee to test out the remote facilities under development. A report on this will be available shortly.
The website is undergoing development and will provide access to a greater range of information on what’s going on.
As we approach the inaugural meeting don’t forget that you need to raise any issues with the Constitution as soon as possible with Doug McNeill.